Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

Apparently this is what Kate Moss said is her motto in an interview. They criticized her by saying that she is contributing to making girls want to be skinny and going to extremes to do it, making some girls develop anorexia and worse. I can see how this could happen, she is an idol and many girls look up to her, who wouldn't want to have her job as a model!




At the same time, at least for me, it doesn't make any different if she was skinny as a bone or average. I try to lose weight for myself because that's how I want to be, at a healthy weight. I don't want to be like anyone else but myself. I just want to be and look the best I can.

Today's Intake

Breakfast: fat free croutons and half a cup of pasta salad.
Snack: 2 delish cups of coffee.
Lunch: whole grain spaghetti with low-fat turkey meat balls and home-made spaghetti sauce, one whole grain slice of bread without the crust and a diet coke.
Snack: venti nonfat white mocha
Dinner: small ranch chicken sandwich from Subway with a handful of potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment