Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diet stats

Starting Date: Monday 23
Starting Weight: 125.8 lbs
Current Weight: 123 lbs

Is this really possible??? This means I lost about 2 1/2 lbs in just 3 days!!! o__O I don't know, maybe my stupid scale is all messed up... but I sure hope I am losing some weight! That would be AWESOME!!!

Today's Intake:

Breakfast: coffee! with one small cookie and a big flour tortilla bacon and egg taco :/
Snack: Venti nonfat white mocha
Lunch: 1 1/2 corn tortillas, 1 table spoon of beans, and half a cup of beef stew.
Snack: tall nonfat white mocha.
Dinner: 2 corn tortillas with a few fajita strips and a few chips with a little bit of avocado sauce.

Exercise: walked 2.5 miles in 1 hour, burned 350 calories :)

I am freaking hungry.... I've eaten plenty, no?.. I don't understand why I'm so hungry :/

No comments:

Post a Comment