Sunday, May 22, 2011

here we go again

I'm gonna give diet yet another try. Well, I don't really call it diet since I always stick with it in some way, diets are temporary. Today is "pig out" or rather "eat anything you want day." Tomorrow I start.. I hope I can do it this time. I'm making a delicious pasta salad, hadn't made it in a while. yummy!!

The doc went ok. I handed him the blood work results and everything came out fine, my blood pressure is back to normal. He said the sinus infection could have possibly caused my high blood pressure. I really hope it was just that and not more serious.

The last 2 months I've had my period all over the place but I think it might have been because of the Plan B pill, we'll see how they go.

P.S. My baby and I were watching The Simpsons a little earlier lol, it was funny 'cus he was like staring at the colorful pictures on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment