Saturday, June 18, 2011

happy fathers day

They say memories are golden well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I needed you, a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you would have never died.
In life I loved you dearly, In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one could ever fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven and bring you back again.

God grant me the Serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADDYS OUT THERE ESPECIALLY MY LOVE ART AND MY DAD WHO IS IN HEAVEN WATCHING OVER US! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!! love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment