Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feels good...

to work out but I need new tennis shoes!!!! mine are already torn from the bottom. I want to dye my hair again, do my eye brows, get my nails done, pedicure, buy new bras and undies, new size 3 jeans ('cus the 5's are big on me and make me look fatter than I am).

*sigh* I need cash! I need to find a freaking job since my bf just says he'll get one but never even goes apply.. :/ Don't wanna leave my baby boy to go work just yet but oh well we'll see what needs to be done.

Why does yummy food have to be so bad for you??? This looks sooooooo freaking good right now!!!
*drools* :(
In the meantime, what do you guys think about angelbites?? I been thinking about getting them, more so lately but I don't want it to look ugly or be too much since I have my snakebites already.

ME :P



 
sample one

 sample two

sample three

No comments:

Post a Comment