Tuesday, December 27, 2011

whaaddaap!

Sooo I obviously haven't updated in a while. I thought I'd post the last post of 2011, probably.

Let's see...
Well, I've gained soo much weight, sadly. I'm about 129 lbs. :(
I don't know if anyone knew but I'm living at my bf's now.
Yes, with both his parents...
but its fine, they are both very nice and have been great to me. :)
My son is growing super fast :)
He is going to be ONE year old in Jan.
He can take a few steps already but he much rather crawl hehe.. lazy poo.
Everyone says he looks so much like me
I think boys usually look more like their moms and girls like their dads.
I want to have another baby soon :P
I've been "couponing" lol and have gotten alot of great deals and even FREE items!
It's awesome!
I do it here and there, whenever I make time for it... it's not like I'm an "extreme couponer" like the peeps on the show lol.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment