Saturday, June 25, 2011

Diet Update with photo

So I'm been doing so so. Working out for an hour except today :/ AND I took my little meatball to a kid's bday party today so fucked up my diet!

Today's Intake:
Breakfast: home-made biscuit with one egg and one slice of fat-free cheese.

Snack: Grande non-fat white mocha with whip.

Lunch: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, diet coke, and 1/3 cup cake.

Dinner: 1 flour tortilla fajita taco with chips and salsa :/

Here is a photo I took at the beginning of my diet (june 21st) @ 125 lbs!


As you can see I REALLY need to lose weight on my stomach... I weighed myself today and scale said 121 lbs... but I'm not too hopeful with that because unless I keep watching what I eat, I'll gain the stupid weight right up >=/ Gonna try harder tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment